Friday, August 18, 2006

I've Got To Get Out Of This Place

A few weeks back, I was whining that I needed a break, some time up someplace cool and green where the only sounds were wind in the pines and flowing water.

So I'm going to make it happen today, I'm running for the hills, uncoupling myself from all electronic media and obligations and thoughts (other than where to place my next step). I'm going to go see redwoods and cross the Sierra divide. I'm going to have a chat with a fire lookout ranger and hopefully stand on a Californian glacier.

I'm looking for peace and quiet and beauty and stillness where my mind can rest.

So it will be a week until I post again (I'm sure few will be disappointed), but I'll give a complete report (long winded as usual) next friday.

Until then, peace.


0 comments:

Sitemeter

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP