A Short Time's A Long Time
Entropy was nipping at my heels yesterday, but I'm just going to put my head down and keep walking today boss.
The air conditioner in the van is just blowing hot air (again), so I took it in this morning. I don't want a repeat of last August when we all nearly died (I exxaggerate) driving through 112-degree heat into Vegas with no air conditioning, no water, and (nearly) no gas.
This gave me another chance to ride my bike into work. Read this for blab-age on what that's like.
Anyway, my legs were shot. I went to the gym last night and worked myself into oblivion. "Go sweat until you bleed," was yesterday's parting shot advice from Gretchen (Our copy editor and personal zen master), and I nearly took it.
We'll see how the ride home goes.
--Later--
So the ride home wasn't too bad.
When I was dragging the trash cans in, the wind from the north was cool, almost cold. It was a reminder that fall and winter are waiting in the wings.
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment