Friday, September 01, 2006

The Race To Eight

Now that summer is over, 8:00 a.m. has once again become an important time each weekday.

That's when the girls have to be at school. Since I'm the one who gets them dressed and fed and shuttled down the street each morning, it's a serious deadline for me.

I'm out of practice a bit--especially when it come to hair styles. Hannah wanted pigtails this morning, and I did my best, but the results were a little iffy.

Sydney was very supportive, saying that she liked the job I did, but quickly added, "Hannah, that could be your style for crazy hair day too!"

Dads really should get a manual on these things.

But I know that come 8:10 a.m., when the bell rings and they head to class, that my job is done for the morning.

No matter what their hair looks like.

0 comments:

Sitemeter

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP