Home Improvement
Terry and Debbie arrived last night and worked all day on our house, painting our bedroom and laying slate tiles in the bathroom.
I'm feeling much better, thank you very much, but still not able to really help out much. In fact, anything strenuous is against doctor's orders. (Really, it's here on this piece of paper! I'm not just being lazy!)
Sitting on the couch and watching your in-laws work all day really isn't that fun -- makes one feel like a slacker loser in fact. Add in the ice bag and things really get awkward.
Cuts into your nap time, too.
But I'm not complaining. Nosiree. The three of them (Christy worked hard today, too) have monster days tomorrow and Sunday. Maybe by then I'll be able to help better.
I'm very grateful to Debbie and Terry. It's incredibly nice what they're doing.
Debbie cuts in.
Laying out the slate pattern in our bathroom.
It was a week of trial and error on the color (see the stripes?), but we finally settled on a "denim" color that looks nice (I hope).
Friday, November 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment