A Random Photo
I crawled up into the attic recently after several photo albums turned up missing. I found them -- and a lot more, including some photos I had completely forgotten about.
Here's one of them. It's me at the Ehukai Beach Park on the O'ahu's North Shore back in 1991. The photographer is Brian Bielmann. That's kind of like Ansel Adams snapping your picture in Yosemite (well, sorta).
Anyway, Ehukai is the kid brother of Pipeline, a sand-bottomed wonder about 200 yards down the beach from mean-ol' Pipeline.
I remember being pretty embarrassed about how lame I looked in this photo when I first saw it all those years ago. Now I'm just hoping I luck into a couple of waves like this when Josh and I head over to the North Shore in a few weeks.
Sunday, November 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment