Ego Pop
I wrote about the art of putting your "best face forward" over on my work blog (such as it is). But even after writing that, it still came as a shock to see just how crappy I looked shooting photos at the Volcom "Big Gig" contest this past Saturday afternoon. Watch the video from our friends at 411VM here and see for yourself.
Ah, the horror.
Actually taking photos at the contest was pretty fun, but a smidge stressful. We were 30 minutes past deadline for the show daily with no photos to illustrate the contest article. So even though my skate photography skills are she-ite, I gave it my best effort. I think I was up there for about ten minutes and only got about two images that were even remotely usable and even they were pretty bad. Here's one of them:
My shot of third-place finisher Mike Peterson.
The big sloth shooting the photo. Back to the gym mister!
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment