Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Favorites

Have you ever wondered just what your Internet Explorer favorites say about you?

Here are mine:


Google -- Well, no duh.
Surf Expo E-mail -- Where I get my work mail.
Surf Expo -- My beautiful mutant child
Urchin -- Site Counter. Daily progress report on above.
Gmail -- My link to the outside world.
TransWorld Business Magazine -- My old stomping grounds.
Desktop Tower Defense -- The ultimate time waster.
Carlsbad Weather Underground -- Do I need a jacket?
Blogger Dashboard -- The front door to this house on banality.
Nightglow Window -- Thanks for indulging me.
Site Meter -- Just who's zooming who?
Monte Cook -- Hmm, yep, too much information I know.
Malakye -- Boardsports Job boards. A simple, but nicely done web site.
Surfline -- The creme of the boardsports Web world
SeatGuru -- Find that perfect window view.
Amazon -- When I go there, look out wallet.
Quiksilver, Inc. Jobs -- Always a good scouting ground for story leads.
The Hype Machine -- Quite simply, my favorite Web site.
Facebook -- More of a waning experiment really.
The Music Slut -- We're Awesome -- Alt music blogging at its best.
Technorati -- Always something interesting.
Boing Boing -- Genius I tell you!
YouTube -- My new MTV
Digg - News -- Six times better than the evening news.
Look Forward To The Past -- I like Randy's stuff quite a bit.
Ideal Weight -- The never ending quest.
The Calorie Counter -- Yeah, that's me.
Canon Cameras -- Heavy drool factor on this one.
B&H Photo -- The best online photo store.
TWX -- Glad I got out when I did.
DNN Creative Magazine -- Practical tips that are boring until you need them.
Snowcovered.com -- I should find this more exciting.

0 comments:

Sitemeter

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP