System Down
The big downside of spending so much time in the water is that I'm prone to earaches (technically Otitis media). And after this weekend, my right ear is clogged and hurting. I had two conference calls today, and while it didn't "hurt" to be on the phone, I felt like I was even more deaf as a post than I normally am.
I'm already hard of hearing in my left ear (a remnant of when an M-80 exploded by my ear in Baja when I was a grom), so having my right ear clogged has really affected my perceptions. Everything is a bit dreamlike and abnormally still. I'm sure it must be fun to be around me, too. "What??? Stop mumbling!"
Oh, I'm going to be a cranky old man if this keeps up.
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment