Migration Occuring
www.twsbiz.com, my old stomping grounds, is moving to a new server. I'm curious what the new site (if there is indeed one) will look like, but I'm also a bit sad to see the old site go. Sure, it's languished far too long (there's a survey up on the home page that was old even when I still worked there), but it's still close to my heart. It's also the largest repository of my work anywhere.
Not that I don't trust the new (and old) staff, but last month I spent a few long hours and tried to copy and paste every story of mine I could find to my hard drive. Now I'm glad I did. It will be interesting to see how much of the archive stays intact--I hope all of it--but I'm not taking any chances.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment