Monday, May 05, 2008

More Photos From BRA Summit



Check them all out here.


Setting sail from Fajardo on the NE corner of the island.


A full Christopher Cross moment.


Lisa and Cary A., Tiffany M, and Lori K.


Paul H. says "This is way better than the sales meetings I just came from."


Mark R runs the world's oldest boardsports shop.


Todd R., capturing the moment.


Marc from NYC with his wife.


Scott from the fine city of Minneapolis.



Steve, Andy, and Marc.
As sunset neared, I stood at the mast having an excellant conversation as the sun slowly slid out from behind the clouds. Ah, paradise.


It feels like I've spent the last month with Tod S. (middle) having spent time with him in Tehachapi, Minneapolis, and now Puerto Rico. If he makes it to SS11 we'll complete the perfecta.


The spooky tunnel leading into the Castillo San Cristóbal. This was once rigged with black powder so defenders could trap invading soldiers. Tours like these were added highlights to the BRA Retail Summit 5.

Pete Kelly shows his Blue Steel in Castillo San Cristóbal.


The crest over the main gate of Castillo de San Filipe del Morro on the point of Old San Juan.


The iconic watchtowers of Castillo de San Filipe del Morro in old San Juan.


Avenida Del Sol in Old San Juan.


The crew.


Last day sunrise and I'm up early and walking through sunrise.


Later, in the hammock, just before I head off for a really incredibly long (10+ hours) of sitting in airplanes and airports.

0 comments:

Sitemeter

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP