Tuesday, October 07, 2008

This Is A Test, This Is Only A Test

Coming out of Solana Beach between Seaside and Cardiff Reef. A short snippet from my ride to Del Mar today.
(A blogger video function test.)

5 comments:

Anonymous 4:38 AM  

works in Stockholm. But couldn't you have used a nice Hedges piece instead of that country twangy-thingy?

Sean Ø 9:38 PM  

Matt Costas and Jack Johnson must be crying in their beers right now after your cruel characterization of their music as "country twangy-thingy?"

Good thing you have such a cute and happy looking son or I'm sure they would be gunning for you.

Still coming in December? Have you joined Facebook Nation yet?

Anonymous 2:57 AM  

still coming in Dec....but I am anti-FB but pro BHO!

Sean Ø 10:49 AM  

BHO? Too bad about the facebook bias -- the gang is all here (mostly): Brian, Robyn, Julian, Me. Come on, drink the Kool Aid!

Anonymous 5:12 AM  

Barack Hussein Obama (BHO)...hmmmm, Kool-Aid?
I jsut don't know...but I DO feel out of the loop.

Teo is 8 months old tomorrow.

Sitemeter

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP