Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Beach Day: Lake Como Day Two



Now before I get flamed by Vicki Vasil for complaining about how hard or tiring travel is, I'll admit that it's not heavy lifting.

HOWEVER, after more than a week on the road, it was oh so incredibly nice to just head down to the lake in nearby Gravedona and just float in the coolness.

It was a very nice "rest day" from the rigors of constant travel. There, I said it.


In the morning, before we discovered the beach up the road in Gravedona, we cruised up into the mountains above town. It was narrow twisty road madness, but the views were stellar.




AMAZING cycling roads outside of Gravedona: http://www.mapmyride.com/route/detail/19431006/




It's like Trestles but with Panini instead of surf.







Sydney, still getting used to the cold water.










Hannah, post surprise dunk.


Fish in the nearby creek draining from the Alps above.





San Siro




Post TdF Swim in front of our hotel in San Siro.

0 comments:

Sitemeter

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP