Sunday, August 28, 2011

Kitchen : Before // After



Before

: Blech!



















Zoe may have liked the old kitchen, but she also likes to lick her butt.


During











After

















WE are very excited about our back splash. I guess that makes us super old.






Heather Palmer nest: Christy's birthday present from me.


We also re-did the downstairs bathroom: new walls, new paint, new floor, new vanity, mirror, faucets -- even a new throne.




2 comments:

Robyn Harrower 11:07 AM  

AMAZING transformation!!! Love every inch of it and it looks so much more open and spacious! Good job!! Hopefully we can see it *in person* in the near future.

diane 8:58 PM  

I am a friend of Robyn's and she forwarded me this MAGICAL transformation!!!! I LOVE the new kitchen and bathroom. Absolutely gorgeous!

Sitemeter

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP