Thursday, September 21, 2006

Grey's

A variety of factors converged and I find myself watching the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy, curious to see the plot lines I've heard about.

It was okay--a bit of a soap, but enjoyable. A "guilty pleasure" I think someone called it. Studio 60 was the real find this week, but even that pales to Entourage which was seriously the only show I made sure I carved out time to watch. Big Love and Rome also kicked ass, but alas, their season is also over and they won't be back for a while.

Tonight's episode of Survivor was only decent. Am I beginning to tire of the concept?

Anyway, do you remember when the debut of the fall lineup was a big deal? I seem to remember it was one of the balms that made going back to school bearable. That and the end-of-the-summer sale at Hobie in Dana Point.

What else? Oh, I was a bit of a fanboy geek to Chris Cote today as I admitted that the song Sinclair was totally stuck in my head and, like, oh my gawd, it's just, like, so good and, wow, like, really amazing.

Sheesh!

I think he was stoked to hear me gush. Said he was going to burn some songs YATS are working on for their next album for me.

All in all, it was a terrific day. I worked hard, got things done, and just a lot of other things seem to align today. I even smiled when Cullen beat me at ping pong.

And ping pong is a very big deal around the Transworld offices.


Casey and Carlos do battle.


The pre-press department, sneaking by my office on their way to yet another doubles game.


The battlefield.

Postscript: As I sit here at my desk I can hear a huge pack of coyotes yapping right now.

0 comments:

Sitemeter

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP