Sunday, October 08, 2006

Back Again

I hunt for a donut shop in the morning and then we pig out at breakfast. Sydney is tired but raring to go back to the dunes so we make our way back up the beach about a third of a mile to our markers indicating where the "good dunes" are.

It's still windy but we have a good time jumping off the dune faces into the soft sand below (except a shovel full has gone down my pants and is going to need a careful shower to remove).

By 11:15 we had said our goodbyes to Debbie and Terry and where on our way back home. I had a good time. Staying at an RV Park isn't something that I'd want to do all the time, but it was a new experience and enjoyable. It was good seeing Debbie and Terry again. I guess Buttons and Magic made it through the hunting season so far, and there are three late-season fawns at their house now.

We get back at 5:00 p.m. and I'm unpacking so I can pack for Vermont. I'll be at the airport in less than 12 hours.



The miracle of coffee.


Christy and Hannah make it out to the "secret dunes."


I unleash my inner child and end up looking like a dork.



The sand is so fine that it gets absolutely everywhere.

0 comments:

Sitemeter

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP