Thursday, November 30, 2006

Cleo

Christy's grandmother Cleo died early this morning. I think it was a heart attack, but the details aren't clear.

We got the phone call around 4:30 in the morning. I knew exactly what it was when I heard it ring.

Christy took it hard, but seemed to rebound. It's a blessing in disguise in my opinion. She didn't have months of suffering, didn't have to go through needless chemotheraphy, and she died at home on her own terms.

Christy drove up to Lone Pine this afternoon with her dad and Susie. So it's just me and the girls again. It's lonely, but not nearly as lonely as it's going to be for Grandpa Bob.

My heart goes out to him.


Cleo and the girls.

0 comments:

Sitemeter

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP