Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Hey, It's Almost Christmas



The lousy part about this time of year is that I'm always so busy. I'm buried shipping January trade show issues and all of that jazz. It's been this way since 2004 when we consolidated the three business titles at T-Dub. It was also this way from 1996 to 1999 when I was just working on SNOW Biz.

The only upside are those moments when you come up for air, look around, and have a small ephiphany that it's almost Christmas. The small rushes these moments give you are usually very pure and unexpected. They're tiny time portals back to when I was a kid and this feeling lasted the whole month of December.

I just had one of those moments.




0 comments:

Sitemeter

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP