Thursday, February 01, 2007

The Geek Gallery



I found some old slides in a filing cabinet and had them scanned, and (hot damn!) if I ain't a looker I don't know who is. I guess there's just something about climbing that makes me look like a total idiot (or perhaps just reveals the inner me).

Anyway, I thought they'd be good for a hoot. I'm off to Deustchland tomorrow, so I'll talk to you next from the halls of the Hofbrauhaus. Viele Gluck!




Actually not a bad one. Me and John Stannard on the top of Tahquitz after a great day climbing Angel's Fright. 5/20/1995


Christy and Me on "The Swift" in Joshua Tree, about 150 feet off the deck and looking swell. 10/30/1993.


Me, dorking out on Lunch Ledge, 500 feet off the deck on Tahquitz. June 1993.


Ice climbing on Mt Rainier in 1991. Note the cool baseball hat/helmet combo. Tre chic.


Karstens Ridge on Denali from 16,000 feet. Shot from Kevin Park's four-seater, single engine Mooney Airplane, 1992.

0 comments:

Sitemeter

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP