Saturday, February 03, 2007

The Long Hop



Guten Tag! The flight was long but fairly easy. I had a window seat and no one sat next to me. Slept two hours maybe but dozed a long ol' time. The flight from Frankfurt was only 35 minutes long and we met Dave L and Arlie C and Ben L (From L's in S.F.) at the airport and rode the S-Bahn over with them.

It's not that cold. Maybe mid 40s and the streets are dry. All of Europe is in a snow drought and the fields were green as we flew into Munich.

The Anna Hotel is every bit as nice as I remember it.

I'm off to the Hofbrauhaus to tip a few. A more complete report later, but I'm here, safe, and well. I'll try to call home tomorrow.



Sunset over the Rockies.


Dumb and Dumber, back on the road and up to no good.


Full moon over Greenland at midnight. Ten second hand held exposure. So So quality.


Nearing the Munich airport with plane shadow on cloud.


The lovely Anna hotel is where the U.S. retailers invited by ispo stay -- a great hotel too.

0 comments:

Sitemeter

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP