Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day



It's cliche, but every day should be like Father's Day.

Giggles woke me this morning as Christy, Hannah, and Sydney served me breakfast in bed: fresh pineapple, coffee, and cinnamon rolls (of course). Before they snuck in, I had been dozing and wondering what smelled so delicious.

By 9:30 a.m. the sky was starting to clear. It was a wee bit cold when we arrived at T-Street an hour later, but by noon you couldn't ask for a better day -- even the surf was pretty fun.

At around 2:30 we drove up to Grandpa JP's for an evening barbecue.

Man, I'm fried, sore, and pooped out, so this post will be short and uninspired.

But what a great day.


Breakfast in Bed.



Daddy Dogpile.



Hannah gets her sunscreen on (and then some).


Bubble and the Bean



T-street (with a my two favorite flags flying)


Looking north toward the pier from the T-street overpass.


Da Gurlz.


I've burned my nose.

0 comments:

Sitemeter

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP