Fountain Hunting And Tamarack
What a stunner of a day.
Christy took yesterday off, so she could spend the day with the girls. Unfortunately, that meant she had to work today. I felt really sorry for her in that the rest of us could sleep in. Dinner last night at Gordon James in San Clemente was a ton of fun, but it was a late one.
So I got out of bed for a sec, then crawled in with Hannah until I fell back asleep in her bed. We didn't get out the door until 10:00 a.m. Breakfast at Pannikin and then a short cruise through Anderson's La Costa Nursery looking for a fountain. I love this place -- certainly the best and most beautiful nursery I've seen. The staff is super helpful, too. Anyway, they have a good selection of fountains, and I think I've narrowed it down to a few.
But the bulk of the day was spent on the beach at Tamarack, which is exactly how summer should be. The water's warmed up, red tide is long gone, and the skies were a perfect shade of blue.







0 comments:
Post a Comment