Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Haole Feet

You've seen Baltic feet, and beach feet, dirty Sierra feet and snowboard feet. Heck, you've even seen Hannah feet. So I hope you'll put up with yet another tale of podiatric poppycock.

I took a late lunch and, seeing that the sun was finally out and the sky a wondrous shade of blue, decided to go for a fast walk on the beach. I stuck to the deep sand for about four miles, from Tamarack up past the St Malo. The sand was hot, but it wasn't until I got back to my car that I noticed that my feet were hurting. Quite a bit. And it wasn't until I returned home that I saw the full extent of the damage I had done. Five blisters. Damn haole feet.

Now I'm hobbling around like an invalid, laughing at myself for being so inattentive.

0 comments:

Sitemeter

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP