Pass In Time
Well, here it is. That last day of Janet's beach house. I will miss my sister, Creed, and the rest of the gang. It was great having them down. Great to go kayaking whenever I wanted. Great to spend time with my dad, brother, and his family. Great to just sit with my feet up on the wall and watch the surfers and the lousy waves and the beautiful skies.
So one final dinner in La Jolla -- Chili dogs with extra onions (kiss me dahr-link..) The kayak is loaded up on the car before dark as we beat a Sponge Bob Pinata to death for Garrett's birthday. It all makes me a bit less grumpy. Christy leaves tomorrow morning with the kids for her mom's and the house is going to be very quiet until Tuesday night. I wish I was going, but I have to work.
Yep, more than a little scary.
Friday, August 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment