Nightglow Jukebox
Naked Brothers Band -- Crazy Car
When you live in a house with two young girls, unfortunately you're probably going to know the words to every Naked Brothers Band song there is. So just lie back and don't fight it.
Colbie Caillat - Bubbly
Like Sheryl Crow's Soak Up The Sun (which the video was clearly influenced by), this is a guilty pleasure. But I don't care. I like it.
The Hives
Medley times With The Hives
Michael Hedges -- i Jitterboogie
Now a decade old, this video shows Michael Hedges ripping through Jitterboogie. He was damn good live, wasn't he? Even the laconic intro is pitch perfect.
Sigur Ros acoustic version of 'Agaetis Byrjun'
Another Music Slut ripoff, but a good one.
Fix You
A couple of years old now, I still love how this video builds.
Radiohead - House Of Cards
From the new "user-friendly" In Rainbows, House Of Cards is an early favorite of mine.
Monday, October 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment