Summer 2007 Playlist
High rotatation iPod songs, June to July (Let the emo jokes begin):
Young Folks -- Peter, Bjorn & John -- Writer's Block (Get it out of my mind!! Okay, one more time...)
Fluorescent Adolescent -- Arctic Monkeys -- Favourite Worst Nightmare
Pachuca Sunrise -- Minus the Bear -- Menos el Oso
First Day of My Life -- Bright Eyes -- I'm Wide Awake It's Morning
Sæglópur -- Sigur Rós -- Takk
It Beats 4 U -- My Morning Jacket -- Z
Knot Comes Loose -- My Morning Jacket -- Z
If I Ever Leave This World Alive -- Flogging Molly -- Drunken Lullabies
Missed the Boat -- Modest Mouse -- We Were Dead Before the Ship Even Sank
Always for You -- The Album Leaf -- Into the Blue Again
No Buses -- Arctic Monkeys -- Acoustic@Nova
Wonderwall -- Oasis -- (What's the Story) Morning Glory? (Go Figure on this one.)
No I In Threesome -- Interpol -- Our Love to Admire
Leave Before the Lights Come -- Arctic Monkeys -- EP
Don't Make Me a Target -- Spoon -- Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga
The Heinrich Maneuver -- Interpol -- Our Love To Admire
The Beast and Dragon, Adored -- Spoon -- Gimme Fiction
I Turn My Camera On -- Spoon -- Gimme Fiction
Gravity Rides Everything -- Modest Mouse -- The Moon & Antarctica
Little Motel -- Modest Mouse -- We Were Dead Before the Ship Even Sank
You Got Yr. Cherry Bomb -- Spoon -- Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga
September -- Earth, Wind & Fire -- Earth, Wind & Fire: Greatest Hits (Don't ask)
Mardy Bum -- Arctic Monkeys -- Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not
Mammoth -- Interpol -- Our Love to Admire
Keep the Car Running -- Arcade Fire -- Neon Bible
NYC -- Interpol -- Turn On The Bright Lights
Cellphone's Dead -- Beck -- The Information
Gone Till November -- Wyclef Jean -- The Carnival (An Oldie!)
Heart Delay -- Years Around the Sun -- Sipping Jetstreams
Slow Hands -- Interpol -- Antics
PDA -- Interpol -- Turn On The Bright Lights
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment